Among the many types of dieting that a person can follow, we are confused about which one suits us or the weight and the health condition for us and what many people overlook is that there are types of stoning directed to a specific type of people for, example there is a diet directed at those who suffer from high blood pressure It is called a diet shower and many other diets that you can follow.
According to some slimming experts, 7 types of dieting are best from their point of view and have been mentioned by “Time” magazine and we will tell you to them so that you can choose what suits you best.
Dieting types and the best
1- Dash Diet
As mentioned earlier, the Dash Diet is a diet intended for people with high blood pressure. This diet is mainly based on fruits and vegetables for nutrition, while eating foods that contain whole grains, less protein, and low-fat dairy products. Foods that contain saturated fats, sugar, candy, whole-fat dairy products and some oils are avoided and the salt intake is generally reduced.
2- Mediterranean Diet
This diet was inspired by the diets that were followed by the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea, as they were known for their strong health and longevity. This system relies mainly on fruits and vegetables for food in addition to foods that are high in beneficial fats such as fish, nuts and olive oil.
3- Flexitarian Diet
The name of this diet is inspired by the combination of the words Flexible and Vegetarian, i.e. flexible and vegetarian.
4- Weight Watcher
This type of diet is the most popular ever since it is designed by many celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey, the famous anchor. This diet depends on the points system, where each type of food is given several points and every person who wants to follow the diet is known by the number that is supposed to be reached or not to be skipped daily, so food that contains useful nutrients has a few points and foods that contain sugars have, Large number of points.
5- Mind Diet
This type is a mix between the Diet Dash and the diet, as it aims to protect the brain and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
This system is based on 10 groups of foods that are beneficial for mental health:
- olive oil
- Leafy vegetables
- The rest of the vegetables
- Nuts Berries
- Whole wheat
- flour Fish
5 groups of foods are avoided:
- Red flesh
- Butter and ghee
- Fried foods
- fast food
6- TLC Diet
It is an acronym for Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes or Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes and is a system that helps people reduce cholesterol by refraining from eating fats, especially saturated fats and eating more fiber.
7- Volumetrics Diet
This system depends on monitoring the number of calories in the meals that you eat and therefore the meals with high calories are eaten a little and eat a lot of meals with few calories. Here are the different types of diet that are suitable for weight loss.
- All you need to know about the Mediterranean diet ..The Mediterranean diet relied on traditional foods that people used to eat in countries like Italy and Greece in 1960, the researchers noted that these people were healthy compared to Americans and had a low risk of developing many lifestyle diseases.
- Pregnancy and postpartum diet planThe pre-pregnancy stage is one of the most important stages in preparing the body for reception of the fetus. If you have a deficiency in any of the vitamins or essential nutrients, your child will inevitably be affected. If you suffer from obesity or severe weight loss before pregnancy, you should develop a healthy diet for yourself with the help
- Egg and grapefruit diet for a loss of 5 kgEating an egg and grapefruit diet to lose 5 kilograms during only one week. This diet is widely utilized in the USA. It’s a diet and a natural remedy for weight loss.
- How to lose weight naturally quicklyAt the same time, there are many varied diets, some nutritional supplements, and a mixture of plans that require replacing meals while searching for rapid weight loss, but most lack any documented scientific
- What is the difference between Keto Diet and Atkins Diet?The two famous terms Keto and Atkins are often believed to have equivalent meaning. But there are many differences between these two diets, so the true comparison between them may surprise you.