How to follow a fast weight loss diet, in a statement to the USDA, known as the USDA, previously urged the food pyramid, but with the development of dietetics, it again recommends eating foods that consist of several food groups, which are five groups, and that means bringing them together in One food plate balanced, and divide the food plate into two parts as follows:
- Where the first half consists of fruits and vegetables,
- While the other half contains grains and proteins,
The USDA also recommended consuming some dairy products and their low-fat derivatives at every meal during the day. Below we have listed examples of the five lunch groups.
The best weight loss products are in the following table:
|Major food groups||Food sources||Average daily recommended rations (adults)|
|Proteins||Meat, chicken, turkey, fish, beans, peas, and legumes||2-3 servings|
|Grain||Quinoa, oats, brown rice, barley, and buckwheat||3-6 servings|
|Dairy products||cheese, low-fat milk, yogurt, and soy milk||2.5-4 servings|
|fruits||Natural sugar-free fruit juices, fresh, dried or canned fruits,||2 tablets per day|
|vegetables||Leafy vegetables, starchy vegetables, and various vegetable colors||5-6 servings|
A fast weight loss diet
Diet varies according to a person’s caloric needs based on age, gender, weight, and height, as well as a daily activity. The following weight loss program shows a balanced all-day diet that contains 2,200 calories for weight loss:
Breakfast must contain the following:
- A cup of cooked oatmeal, with half a cup of blueberries, half a cup of skim milk, and half a tablespoon of almond slices.
- Two slices of turkey.
- One cup of skim milk.
- One cup of black coffee or herbal tea.
The first meal is shown as follows:
- One cup of yogurt with a tablespoon of honey, half a cup of strawberries and two tablespoons of almond slices.
- A cup of water, hot tea, or black coffee.
Lunch and should include the following:
- 170 grams of grilled chicken breast. A large cup contains salads, tomatoes, onions and two tablespoons of salad sauce.
- sweet potato.
- A loaf of whole
- wheat bread.
- A glass of water
The second meal consists of the following foods:
- A cup of broccoli.
- One cup of carrot slices.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable sauce or salad sauce.
- Fresh peach
- A glass of water.
Dinner should contain the following:
- 85 g grilled salmon.
- Half a cup of black beans.
- One cup of mustard leaves.
- One cup of brown rice.
- A loaf of whole wheat bread with a slice of butter.
- Sparkling water with a lemon slice.
The third snack contains
- Only one orange.